First!

23:25 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
I've been trying to figure out how to start off this blog for a day or so now. I don't have anything overly profound to say, no wonderful advice to offer, or even an opinion to offer at the moment.

This blog, if you are not aware, is about the life of a 26 year old lesbian living in southwestern Ohio with her wife and cats and the difficulties that must be faced day to day. I hope to provide other people (straight people, I'm talking about you) with a view point from "our side". Hopefully, we can all find some common ground here.

So let's start. I like a lot of things, but I hate vegetables, bigots, and flower print patterns. I love cats, jewelry, making bows, watching movies, hanging out with friends, and respect.

What about you guys?

0 comments: